in my corner

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my funeral


I'm an avid reader of iLix's blog!

Well, I'm not trying to sound morbid but actually I've been thinking of how my funeral/wake will be like. So read it here first. I'll like Pastor Zhang Ke Fu to deliver the sermon, must be evangelistic! I'll like a yellow, orange and white color themed wake/funeral. If everyone can bring a sunflower (orange ones are nice) or a daisy(only yellow or orange), that'll be sweet. I'll like D.T. (frm faithz 82) to give a testimonial of me. hahaha.. juan, do you think he will? Oh, someone please remember to contact the person who gave me the nickname joyhugz. His name is Kueh in my mobile phone. Clueless? Read my first post! -> numero uno!

just came back from genesis class. the thing that struck me today is DNA is one of the MANY things that has refuted evolution. All the while I knew that evolution is a wrong theory but I didn't know how to support my view until today. The sad thing is that I received news that my tut will be on wednesday which means i cant go for bible class le sianz.. thankfully they actually video the sermon so can purchase the VCDs. Tuts are scheduled on either Tues or Weds so technically speaking I can switch to Tuesdays if I want but I'll have no friends.. That's quite sad too. I look forward to class cos I have a bunch of fun loving classmates =) You wont feel bored which is really good, cant imagine class w/o them =D

dun wanna work tomo... =/ nitey everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home