The beginning of a relationship is a very beautiful thing. In it, there is hope and a sense of comfort beyond words. I’m not only talking about BGR but btwn friends and with our parents.
For a parent, the hope of seeing the child grow day by day, getting cleverer day by day and a living object able to live and function on its own it’s probably a joy to behold. Something that I can only thoroughly understand when I become one myself. How do I want to bring up my child? Actually the thought of having children scares me, no, im not thinking about the pain of childbirth but the responsibility of raising a child is daunting. What will he become? What kind of friends will he have? What will he be when he grows up? Of course it is the hope of every parent to see their child become adult and become someone useful to society. It's like planting a seed, watering it every day; the seedling becomes a tree, bearing the fruits of labour.
The beginning of a BGR is very, very sweet. The moments leading to the start of the r/ship is so intense that I will never forget my own experience. The tingles down my spine when he first touched my hand. =) oh well, dun worry, I'm learning to manage my emotions and learning to let go as well. In my honest opinion and only I can pass this comment that I did enjoy this r/ship and of course, had my fair share of pain, hurt and tears. The next one will definitely be a better one, he will love me, cherish me and be there for me when I need him. A BGR bears fruit when at the altar; you declare your vows to each other and pledge your love, in front of God and men.
This entry is sparked off from a friend of mine who just got into a relationship. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home