i went to the NNI, that's National Nuroscience Institute, and it's located @ TTSH. i got there right on time and i was waiting for my turn. When I walked to the sofa area outside of the doctor's room, about 10 pairs of eyes looked at me and i felt a lil paiseh as if i've intruded their private space. I quickly sat down. After a while, some of the people were like stealing glances at me. I looked at myself to check if I look ok and everything was in order ah. hair not messy, no nose crap, my zips zipped properly. *shrugz
anyway went to see the doc and he confirmed that my internal balance centre is "abit off". he recommended me to go for a MRI scan and gave me some medicine. Somehow abit afraid of western medicine cos they tend to have side effects. He also ordered a blood test and in total, i spent abt 70+.. heart pain leh.. after all these investigations etc, so it's confirm that it isnt psychological, even tho i ack that it can be triggered by my emotional state. in actual fact, i do have a small problem lo. i am praying for patience so that God can see me through it.
thank God also for sister Karen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home