random thots
something is quite different and i just can't place my finger to it.
Christmas is approaching and somehow i am not so looking forward to it. I haven't been doing QT recently and I'm reminded I have to but I always forget. Humans are just so fragile. Recently my back is aching and my knees feel weird.. I think physical weakness is my nemesis and it's something that I can't really handle. Somehow I think this is God's unique way of bringing me back to Him all the time. He is always dropping me reminders that I can only depend solely on Him. sigh.
Mosquitoes are getting quite ruthless.. I've got *counts* a total of 5 bites, it's not too big but it's a tad swollen and hard, doesnt seem like the usual kind you will get. grr. very itchy!
had a long proj gp meeting today, met from 1030am to 7pm and i hope we have acheived something at least. as usual, my gpmates had places to go and and a person to meet after our discussion i felt my heart wrench again.. it wasn't as bad but i know i always look forward to the end of a gp discussion cos i know im heading somewhere with the company of a special someone.
in life, some pple get it easy and some pple don't. just hope that those who got it easy realise that it's pple ard you that made it easier for you, not by their own choice of course, but sometimes they simply have. no. choice. just rem to pay it forward (if you rem that movie a few years back, one of the main leads was Helen Hunt).
random thots of the day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home