sianzation.
super disappointed with my HR dept, i've got my bungalow cancelled! *weeps* apparently the bungalow is under reno from 26th onwards then why did the system freaking let pple ballot for it? Show "Approved" in the system somemore! Then today when I called to chase for the information that I was suppose to get, they reply me saying I was unsuccessful in my balloting. When I called HR for an explanation, first they try to say things like oh I don't know why you got approved in the first place etc and then when I probe further then she said some crap about the reno. This is totally unfair to me, I have plans made ok! grrr. i was so sad that when i narrated the whole situation to my colleagues, tears just came to my eyes. =(
my colleagues were so sweet, they started checking the internet for holiday bungalows/chalets but alas, none were available. super super sianz 1/2. HR said they will check if they could postpone the renovation and chris is also helping to check if he can get some lobangs for me. sigh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home