in my corner

Monday, February 05, 2007

some gibberish

i was thinking of what to blog about and i thought of 3 things while i was showering.. haha..

u know how singaporeans are supposedly famous for using a combination of languages and dialects in a sentence? or aka singlish. i realise i like to speak like that with one of the uncles from the in-house cafeteria. i can't remember a typical sentence, if i do, i'll write it down. Just now, I ask my mum if I could shower first den she asked how soon would I be done and i said, "Quite 快。" hahah.. i dont do it all the time but hopefully i dont say it unnecessarily. =P

im beginning to like vivocity, spacious and high ceiling. Realised Pull & Bear does have quite a lot of interesting clothes.. Seems like i've been looking out for casual clothes more than I look out for office wear =P finally bought 1 top for CNY but it's insufficient.. cham.

hmmm i can't recall the 3rd thing i wanted to blog about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home