i was reading psalms 89 and i feel comforted by it. God is of justice, righteousness, love so He knows when it is right to do things. sometimes anger gets the better of me and i have to admit that. i used to be less vocal but recently when things go outta line, i blow. God is of love too so things that lack love are not from God. You can be firm but must be done with the right motive and not to put someone down. Sometimes I'm guilty of that. As Christians, we should not think of revenge as well because God will mete judgement at His own time. What the Man knows is just puny as compared to God's wisdom. What is Man really?
I'm surprised at my energy.. thot I should be dead tired but I'm still awake. Had a really really rough night but God is good, all the time.
here are some photos taken with my intern, yuhua. i was planning to post it for the longest time but kept forgetting. =)
I'm surprised at my energy.. thot I should be dead tired but I'm still awake. Had a really really rough night but God is good, all the time.
here are some photos taken with my intern, yuhua. i was planning to post it for the longest time but kept forgetting. =)
look @ how short we are compared to her, she's tall!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home