in my corner

Sunday, August 24, 2008

this morning was feeling kinda moody cos the lil brother didn't join us at grandma's church for service (cos it's gong gong 1st death anniversary) despite reminding him weeks before about the family attending service there this week. only last night then he told my mum he's got a choir song presentation this morning. sigh. i like these impt family things to be done together as a family. Of course I understand that choir service is impt, it just didnt occur to him that he can't go until last night.

sometimes i'm confused, church comes first or family comes first? I know the answer is in the Bible but sometimes just can't reconcile with it. I think he has to be mindful also, just dunno how to drive it into him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home