in my corner

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hurt.


I am very disturbed by what you said just now. I don’t know if you realized but I feel hurt. I’m not being ridiculous, not childish. I think I’ve pretty much moved on from there. From someone who wants to see you very much, seeing you once a week is not enuff & I alwiz wish I can meet you more often but because I know you want it this way and I know you have your reasons. I’ve made adjustments to my expectation and accepted your lifestyle so I think it’s very tactless & very unfair of you to say I’m should be more independent and that I should go meet my friends more often. I have been mtg up with friends, going to church etc which happens mostly on weekdays. I only see you once a week and Fri or Sat are, most of the time, set aside for you because I know you do not like to go out on weekdays. Have you realized that I do not ask you to go out on wkdays anymore? How independent do you want me to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home