let the photos do the talking
Haha I went to do my manicure and pedicure last Friday with Jennifer then later we went to 天*火锅. We got there about 9pm? and guess wad? We ate till 11pm! The soup looks quite gross hor.. lol.

look @ the state of food & the emptiness of the steamboat.. hahaha we ate ALOT that we lost our appetite for the next 2 - 3 days.
Went for a wedding dinner with dar and even tho I look ok in the photo, I was suffering like hell earlier on. I had gastric relapse and I felt like passing out! *scary* Dar was really sweet. :) I like this photo alot! I think he looks much better in this hairstyle. Oh hmm, think you can't see from here, but I went to MAC to do my eyes and some touch-ups for my make-up. I really like it and let's just say, I've never seen my eyes so big before. LOL. Even dar's eyes are smaller than mine!
Hee went to the Asian Aerospace. Alot of people hee! Quite cool, that's the model of the A380.
Me sitting in a private jet that cost US$31 million!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home