in my corner

Thursday, February 16, 2006

*whiz*


2005 whiz past very fast for me. I think it was very much so because every single day & every week I was always looking forward to see someone, which definitely make days fleet past faster because you just wish the days just past faster. Even now, it's already mid Feb! Just 1 month ago, I was so looking forward to Shiyi's wedding. Actually Shiyi is not my friend, not even an acquaintence! She's a friend of FW and happen to be my senior from school but I nvr knew she existed in PL la heh. She wanted FW to bring me along to the wedding. Haha Kejia knew how excited I was and in fact I was pretty happy that he wanted to bring me along..

been reading everyone's blog and everyone is saying that everyone is talking above love. & among the blogs I read, some entries were written "inspired" by me. I would have thought my r/ship would become a large part of me and he has been training me not to. & I'm definitely not dependant on him.

Today I came home confused again. I don't know what I want anymore. I promise my next post will not be about love!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home