in my corner

Sunday, February 05, 2006

touch and go


boy do i have lots to write today but I'm feeling super tired so will just touch n go on a few things.

I feel very 冤枉 on Friday for 2 reasons: 1. I can't be too detailed here just in case the persons-in-question gets to read this. I doubt so but yet again it is not called the world wide web for nothing and yada yada yada.. but since I cant be so detailed.. think I'll cut the long story short. I assume a matter but I didn't put a guarantee chop to confirm it cos I wasn't sure so I added the words.. "I thought" into my assumption. No confirmation and was only thinking if it's so and not confirming it is so. Somehow along the communication channel, it became, Joyce said "xxxxxxxx". Then someone came, to put it bluntly, ask me to shut my mouth if I'm not sure abt something and don't spread it like wild fire. But I was telling to a 自己人and not Tom, Dick or Harry. It's a happy piece of news mah! Just becos someone has been and still is very protective of this other person-in-question doesnt mean that anyone else cant say anything regarding the person-in-question. We don't have to feel like as if we are threading on thin ice. I mean what's the pt? Say, if I don't like the colour grey, you arent suppose to talk anything relating to grey to me? No ma.. Haha oops I hope I did make sense but if you don't really understand what I'm talking, it's ok :) At least i'm trying to release negative ions frm my system.

2. When im logged on to my PC @ work, i automatically open my IE to park @ some websites, namely channelnesasia to check on news and my friend's blogs etc. HOWEVER, if I'm bz and have work to do, I'll make sure I do work first & if I can spare any free time, I'll surf the sites. Again to cut the long story short; someone asked 你没有事做啊? and another said 已经跟你讲过了就是不会听。 Cos they saw that I was logged in on friendster. BUT to me, 我问心无愧。

Spent good time with him on Friday as usual. I enjoy going out with him cos it's always quality time. It's only when we lead our individual work life on the weekdays that I feel neglect.. We went to watch 霍元甲. Good fighting scenes albeit brutal and a lil violent. Oh it was quite bloody too. I had my eyes shut @ the last few scenes cos I can't bear to watch le =P Ending a little weird but overall ok. & a note to all cinema-goers, NVR NVR NVR sit at the side of Theatre One @ GV Great World City. There's a blowing air-con vent right above. It almost chilled the soul outta me. He started shivering first and I was sooooooo worried so I tried to lean on his arm to transfer some body heat and then I started shivering. *brrrrrrr* Dunno how we sat thru the entire movie but it was so so so so freaking cold!

Ooo better sleep soon. Church later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home