in my corner

Thursday, February 02, 2006

looking for greener pastures


looking for GREENER pastures. A just told me she's going to tender soon cos she was offered a job. I feel happy and sad @ the same time. She became a dear friend to me, generous in dispensing advice, however curt or direct she may be such that I can get the pt. She alwiz told me that I entertain her with my silly antics.. I always take pride in making pple laugh even @ my expense la. But depends on my mood also, I got quite fedup with A (another A) when he tried to be funny by poking me @ the side, causing the HOT drink in my hand to spill over and yes, it wasnt burning hot but enuff to ignite an "ouch" from me. Gotta know when is the time for fun and when is the time for serious stuff. I wonder if I being silly somehow made me more popular so that pple will pay more attention to me. I know there are pple who enjoy my company. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just acting silly. There's a lot to blog on this aspect but I'll do it when I can gather my thoughts.

Hope to go on another trip overseas soon. Sigh.. Hongkong? Bangkok? Cruise??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home