was a lil freaked out this morning (Friday), cos i was gng to the dentist. I hate visits to the dentist bah. Been toying with the idea of doing braces for the longest time ever, i wonder why my parents didn't do it for me when I was younger. The reasons I got was that it's too expensive and we never got round to doing it.
In the last few years dat i've been going to my dentist near my block, he has kept bugging me to do my braces but i gave the same reason.. too expensive and no $. Today finally Im quite convinced to do it. I went to the dentist today because some excess gum beneath my left canine is giving me problems so i had a minor surgery performed to remove the excess gum. Not as scary as extracting my wisdom tooth the other time but challenging enough. I love my dentist! He's nice and always put me at ease. =) Let me know if you need a nice dentist.
so i was weighing the pros and cons of braces and the first thing that came to my mind was... I can LOSE WEIGHT! much more weight this time! that is so worth looking forward to but then again.. I may not get a boyfriend during this 2 years? lol.. who wants a gal with braces? Another thought that came to my mind was this 2 years can be a very good time for me to serve wholeheartedly and not think of any other committments. Something that is easy to say but hard to carry it out.
woah.. already 1am. nitey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home