in my corner

Sunday, September 24, 2006

studious me.

*Shanice* : I'm Whacked!!! Screammmmmm says:
haven't start study yet


*Shanice* : I'm Whacked!!! Screammmmmm says:
kinda lazy

God will give you what you need according to His glorious riches in Jesus Christ! says:
same here i din touch my books yesterday

*Shanice* : I'm Whacked!!! Screammmmmm says:
really?

*Shanice* : I'm Whacked!!! Screammmmmm says:
surprising leh

hahah do i look studious? i guess so heh.. the next paper is on tuesday so maybe i've yet to panic but then again, this term I'm not so panicky abt exams.. im trying to evaluate why.. think im a lil complacent la cos i think the projs (which constitutes part of the overall grade) are done pretty ok and cos I think Arthur looks like a nice guy, he shouldn't set it too hard la hor?

i was out for abt 15hrs yesterday.. i was floaty but stil manage to carry myself ard. Sometimes i really wonder where the strength comes from. i had my exams from 9 - 11am den i went to pay BI a visit, stayed til till nearly 1pm den i went to town to run some errands and did some primming up, i den went over to la senza @ PS and bought some stuff den i rush down to church for combined YF/YAF. it was great to be back in fellowship with the older folks ard, to me, it felt like YF again during my time. heh. at about 6+, i rushed down to Riverwalk where we celebrated cass's bday.. we walked from riverwalk to empress place den to city hall. we walked ard the new basement place and sat down for a drink.. which is like reali far la! hahah.. old liaoz.. oh i so wanna put up the pic we tog @ ricotti cos it's reeeaaally nice =) waiting for angela to send it to me *grinz. i reached home @ like 11pm? and i chatted online til 12am. so my day yesterday was like WOAH.

oh well time to bathe le den so some mugging. john's gonna get his prelims results back, hopefully everything goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home