up, up and away!
one last post before i hit the sky. hahaha.. laughing at my own lameness..
some people thought my previous blogskin was nicer and some experienced pop-ups with the current one so i decided to switch back to this skin, until i find a better, orangey one.. =D
thanks to my superb gp members, jason, car, andy & sop who will be working on our assignments while im away. you guys deserve a special mention, thanks!
oh yes, Corrinne May's latest album, The Gift, is out in the stores. You can also listen to it o her website. The link is right over there on the right. A cover of Christmas carols and one song penned by her titled, The Answer. It brought tears to my eyes when I heard the lyrics. I also like Be Thou My Vision. Love the way she sang it.. Actually I was hoping she pen a whole album of new songs but oh well, gotta wait I guess.. Aik who found the CD @ vivocity excitedly sms me to help me get it. Thanks!
See you guys on Tues!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home