paiseh for the absence of updates~ whirlwind of events one after another so not much time to log on and blog + lazy also la =P
my leave started last wednesday for me and my gp met to finish up our presentation that same evening. Started mugging for exams, had 1 paper last Sat and on the Monday that just passed.. super no mood to study cos for these 2 papers, there were so many assignments that i've already pass 1 of the papers and the other one bordering at a pass even b4 i took the exams. so was feeling a lil complacent when someone reminded me to seize the moment and make a difference. he said i had a bad habit of "predicting the future", I probably "decided on my fate" even w/o trying. so i kept repeating it in my head as i mugged.
the paper on mon was a lil crappy cos there were only 10 MCQs and 2 short answer which is like 10 marks each. the most "dok-gong" thing was that someone wanted to leave the exam venue at 230pm.. the exam started at 2pm lo. thank God about 8 of the MCQs were from past year papers and i left the exam hall at about 315pm. i cant recall how i felt after the exam.. but i didnt feel particularly ecstatic. the feeling only kicked in @ dinner time that i am finally graduating!! *grinz widely. as per tradition, we went to heeren to take neoprint and headed to Vil'lage (dunno how to spell) for dinner. It was pouring non-stop! & we couldnt leave heeren til like 8+. the rain also ruin my plan of gng to church for the church camp =/ was planning to check in mon night lo but anyways went home and watch GOONG til 3am? LOL. the show is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice, somehow i always tear when i watch it. I will feel sad but I really wanna finish the show so i shall persevere.
checked into church on tues morning and i barely had 6hrs of sleep lo so felt quite panda. honestly i felt out of place cos being the oldest gal dere and there weren't any other gals ard my age present.. ZC had to run errands most of the time so no choice. Thankfully I can get along quite well with the younger folks so it wasnt toooo bad la. I had to resort calling myself a dinosaur & admitting I'm old.. something i nvr imagine i'll do but haha i take it in my stride la, it's the truth anyway. Speaking of which, as I grow older, I find it hard to adapt to new enviroment as easily. Needless to say, I had trouble falling asleep and cos I'm used to sleeping in non-aircon conditions, my sinus worked up an hr later in the room and my nose started dripping. Had trouble sleeping and felt like I didnt sleep @ all.. =/ during the messages & activities today, i had a terrible time keeping awake! grr.
im really glad my studying life has come to an end for the time being. it wasn't easy and i couldnt have done it w/o God. Not too sure what's ahead now, seem a little lost as well. Will pray for direction. For the last 3 terms whenever I mug for exams, I always think about him and it's the sort where I miss him terribly kind.. However usually in my everyday life I dont experience such extreme emotions anymore. With the end of exams, I hope to see some light and an end to those emotions. Something rather strange is going on and I feel a lil confused. Hope it clears up soon.
this lil part is for my classmates: i love u guys! really hope we can all keep in touch. think i realli made some great friends over this 2 years. U guys have been great! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home