Layer ONE
On the Outside
Name: joyce
Birth Date: 198x
Current Status: active & breathing
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: Streakish dark brown with black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: a lil claustro. too many to list
Your Weaknesses: too many to list too
Your Perfect Pizza: dunno wad this really mean but i'll take it literally.. Spinach Pizza from Spitzza
Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: argh, i didn't sleep well.
Your Bedtime: 11pm - 1230am
Your most missed memory: my kindergarten days
Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: most of the time BK, sometimes both tie
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Choc!
Cappuccino or coffee: i don't drink coffee anymore
Layer FIVE
Do you
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Not the vulgar ones. Alamak can?
Layer SIX
In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: Yep
Dyed your hair: No
Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: NO.
Changed who you were to fit in: I was pretty much myself.. i think?
Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: xx years old
Layer NINE
In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: doesnt matter.
Best hair colour: doesnt matter.
Short or long hair: doesnt matter.
Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: watching Girls Out Loud on y0utub3
1 hour ago: watching Girls Out Loud on y0utub3
4.5 hours ago: Making my way home in the heavy downpour - thankfully ah chen fetch me somewhere near my place
1 month ago: Slogging in the midst of WCACEF and mourning the start of exams
1 year ago: Disillusioned.
Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: God, my family, my friends, my blog
I feel: a lil more comforted cos I've got God in my heart
I hate: missing someone
I hide: my true feelings
I miss: my maid's sayoh lodeh (malay style curry vegetables)
I need: to priortise my priorities
Layer TWELVE
Tag 5 people: Let's see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home