in my corner

Saturday, February 10, 2007

my lil adventure

took quite a therepeutic journey yesterday. i met jenn for movie @ the Cathay.. plush seats and nice legroom. we watched ms potter and it was quite a nice movie so i don't know why 8 days didn't give it a good review. We then headed to Coffee Club for some supper. At about 2220hrs, we were done and we went our separate ways. As usual I wait for bus 14 right next to hotel rendezvous, wanted to take a cab but it was almost impossible cos everyone else was waiting for one..

waited and waited and 14 refuse to show up! so i told myself i just take any bus that comes along that head towards the east then catch a cab later on. so i hop unto bus 16.. and once i sat down, i saw bus 14 right beside my bus.. *grr anyways 16 turn here and there and i was looking for a suitable place to alight.. after about 20 mins or so, i found myself somewhere near marine parade & i got down. Looked ard and no cabs in sight and then i vaguely found myself at a familiar place cos I was somewhere near parkway so i took a walk towards the lane where 14 travels, thinking that if no cab den i take 14 la. I walked for about 10 - 15 mins and saw many pple waiting for cab, eventually, found the bus stop & waited. After waiting for about 10mins or so, 14 is still nowhere in sight. I was quite sad cos I thought surely no cabs cos there were so many pple waiting and then suddenly, something miraculous happened, i flagged down a CAB! i was sooooooooo happy and i reached home almost 12.. haha i bet my friend who stays in the west probably got home before me lo.

thru the little adventure, i learnt something about patience and how my own "clever" ways bring me thru many bends and turns but ultimately im brought to my final destination. It's only by going thru this bends and turns that I learn something from it. It's the same with how God lead us, how apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home