this sounds quite exaggerating but i felt like i was going to die on weds night. on the "fateful night", i went to this GP that my mum was raving about cos he cured my mum of her bad cough which was nagging her like for ages. i wld say i had a mild cough with phlegm but it was taking forever to recover. the GP was friendly and gave advice on how to prevent constipation (not too sure why he was talking about that) etc. I also asked for some medicine for my usual gastric problem and he prescribed them for me. Usually when i tell docs i have a gastric problem, they will ask me to lie on the bed and gently press the gastric area or use the stethoscope to listen for activity etc but all these, he didnt do.
happily i went home with the med, took them at about 9ish then about 10ish i started to feel nauseous, had heart palpitations, lots of wind in the stomach. it was really crazy.. i wanted to puke but i could only expel air. that night i couldn't sleep cos the moment i fell asleep, i was jolted awake by heart palpitations. through the night, i thot i was starting to feel better towards the morning but when i tried to pull myself out of bed. my body felt so so heavy as if I was trying to drag myself. I washed up, dressed and had to head for work bcos i agreed to help a colleague with some work. My dad sent me to work and when I came outta the car and worked towards my work station. I felt like I was gng to collapse/ pass out anytime. Thank God that he saw me through and despite feeling lousy, I stayed @ work till about 4+ before I head home to see my family doc.
Before I went, I called the GP to ask what caused all the abnormal reaction? He said it is the cough syrup that caused it, he said this syrup can cause palpitation etc. If he had known earlier, he could have warned me! He just said ok den u just reduce your intake lo, and the rest of the medicine I gave you are very good so you just cont to take. Please lor, I've lost all faith in him already, next time I WILL NEVER SEE A NEW GP ANYMORE. I WILL ALWAYS GO TO MY TRUSTY FAMILY DOC. My doc said it wasn't an allergic reaction but more like it's due to my weak stomach, it can't tahan the medicine. i also do believe that it was also the combi of all the medicine that quicken this reaction.
It was so scary and I kept praying throughout the night but it felt like nothing was happening. Until Thursday morning, when finally things were turning for the better. Really have to thank God for keeping me safe. It isn't time for me to return home yet. From the book Lady in Waiting, it reminds me that I have to use my time wisely for the Lord.
Last night after the ordeal, I slept at 9pm, one of the earliest in donkey years and thank God i also slept thru-out, I was very very happy but ah, I was dreaming. The strange thing is I dreamt abt him, the scenario is like we bumped into each other after not seeing each other for a very long time. In the dream we tried to avoid each other but in the end still had to face each other. I think we talked but I can't rem what we said. I know that he is still in my subconscious mind, difficult to remove but I believe it's slowly happening. this measurement is only good for me la but i can't quite rem wad was the last 4 digits of his mobile no..
Just now in the bus ride home, my colleague was telling me about 2 of her friends and how they obviously is 一脚踏两只船-ing but they do not think so. It's quite sad to find ppl who are 变质-ing.. what's wrong with them?! sigh..
i am trying to prepare for SS on Sunday but here i'm, happily blogging...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home