in my corner

Sunday, December 23, 2007

tomorrow is back to work, only half day tho, after a long long break. think i'll just clear my emails, ra-ra a little den go home le! hee. must say it was quite a good one cos i survived camp, st john's island etc! really realli God's grace, don't think I would have done it without Him. Each day continues on, seconds & minutes tick by and it doesnt stop for me. On anothernote, I'm really not ready to start work.. grr. nua too much.



@ st john's island, after a day's activity - so looking a lil tired and messy




For the past few days, I've been undecided on how I treat some ppl around me.. They have been nice but i dunno whether i can reciprocate. I'm the one hovering between being nice & not-so-nice, I can't seem to control myself cos there are certain things that ignite a reaction on my part.. being irritated by certain actions/incidents etc. Being undecided means being unfair to the person cos' I don't wanna hurt anyone just cos I was being indecisive. There are certain things I appreciate and certain things I don't.. it should not come on too strongly cos siam-ing would be my most immediate reaction. I try to accept in totality but it's really difficult. For a moment I really thought I could. Guess for now, I dun realli want to think about such things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home