Habbakkuk
i was looking at sermonaudio.com a few days back and i chanced upon this sermon on Habbakkuk. The sermon is called What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do. The title caught my attention and i listened to it. Usually I listen to it on the bus on my way to work or home but today i listened to it from the beginning till the end on my laptop and i took notes along the way. It was really encouraging and it has revealed a whole lot to me. Towards the end I was crying cos I know God cares and is aware of my situation.
The life of faith always requires patience. Everything may look depressing and miserable. When you do not know what to do, you will have to wait upon God. Will I be faithful? For the just live by faith. Can I wait upon God? Do I have enough confidence in Him?
Tthe wait is worth it. He wants to receive glory out of my life. God’s ultimate purpose is not to make me happy or comfortable. God is hastening towards getting glory outta my life right now, in the midst of my problems. By me living faithful to Him. He desires that more than answering my prayers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home