in my corner

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Blessed New Year!

Glad I survived yesterday's YF watchnight activity, it had us running all over Singapore, although interesting but i found it rather aimless seriously. Spent about $8 + in transportation, on the bus and mrt. think someone was also bothered when I kept wanting to take a cab cos I was really tired with the walking around. after returning to church, we shared our thanksgiving and resolutions. Ended the night with supper and we stayed in the YF room for fellowship and rounds of Bang!.. I like the game even though i do not know how to strategise @ all and im super lousy at knowing who are the different hidden roles. Somehow always end up winning hahahaha.. i last played this with fw & friends cos they luuuurrrrrrrrvveeeeeee the game to bits. they will gather at some mcdonalds, with gfs in tow and play. Not sure whether they are still doing it now but I rem hating the game then cos i simply catch no ball but now, not at all. strange~ lol. this morning, i LNG(!) on the first day of 2008 and in the late afternoon, i almost died from the cramps. But it's God's grace, it didnt come yesterday when i was running ard.. Feel it coming back now, i better sleep it off soon.

Did my QT just now and was re-thinking about my resolutions and i came up with some. wrote it down and pray that God will help me with it. i don't really feel much excitement, it just seems another day, of cos, it signifies a new beginning and pray for strength that i can start afresh with more faith in the Lord. It only has to be as small as a mustard see. for the year 2007, i have been very blessed with God's grace. Whenever I said "this is impossible", God, most of the time, proved me otherwise. =)

My theme verse for myself this year is:

2 Cor 12: 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home