in my corner

Sunday, March 05, 2006

5th day of being 24.


wonder how i did for my test. my classmates apparently got the results back on Friday. I wasn't at class cos I OT til almost 11pm! I was actually accompanying Angela but since I need to clear my stuff so might as well. Not wanting to risk gastric, I wanted to get maggie mee but angela reminded me that there were still bee hoon left from morning. We opened up the packet, it smelled and tasted alright so happily ate. Reach home abt 1120.. and I started burping real bad and I felt stuff up my throat. Tried to puke but I puke air.. I felt so so so so so horrid. I vomitted until the back of my throat hurts. I was like so looking forward to the weekend cos I thot I can see dar twice. He called me as he was working in office as well on Friday to forewarn me that he might not be able to come for the gathering as well as sunday service due to last min work contigencies. Something seems to be missing just cos I didn't get too see him over the weekend.. =P

im so BZ!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home