I no longer know wads my right. my right as a person who has been with this other person for 9 months and 24 days. Now how do you define "with" ? & oh, do I have any right in the first place?
Days seem to just fleet past. Cos each week I look forward to that particular day. A week goes by with one phonecall during the week. Going out once during the weekend. Cos' we are suppose to be at a comfortable stage now? What does it mean when such feelings pop up once in a while?
Editors' Note:
i wrote this on Friday morning when I was feeling quite outta sorts. After this entry, had an exchange of sms with him ard lunch time. One of his sms angered me and I did not reply him. Shortly after to my surprise, he called me twice but I refuse to pick up his first call. Then somehow I was hoping for him to call again and when he did the 2nd time, I picked up. He apologized. Somehow I'm yet again surprised that he apologized.. I thot it was quite sweet but tears were already rolling down. He tried to comfort me and agreed to do certain things for me. I'm glad it turned out this way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home