in my corner

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

havent wrote in the longest time. How's everyone? my health condition is still the same. Why? It is there to remind me that I shld rely on God more than myself? These days I seem to have gotten use to my groggy spells but why isit sill there? *sad* I've been going to work & class but my concentration level is not as great but I still get work done. I swam yesterday and it felt good, wonder if I shld do it more often. Mornings are the best cos I feel sober then. :) & maybe that is one thing I should thank God for. My gastric also but I stil have to be careful what I eat cos I had slight indigestion today =/

im not sure whether im lying to myself, telling pple im fine but im probably still bothered by it. I dreamt that I got together with him again. It has been in my subconscious mind all this while but I wanna move on. Am I not trying hard enough?

Warm night. Gonna take a bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home