haven't blogged in a while..
yf came for a gathering @ my place today.. i made my brother john stressed up today.. what a day. actually i feel bad.. so john if you are reading this, I'm sorry. I really hope I din hurt your esteem and I always thought you play the piano pretty well.
went for my 2nd visit @ the chinese doc today. he said my pulse seems better and gave me more medicine. by the TCM stds, im anemic and ive been still feeling floaty but i dun let it get to me now. As in I dun make a hoo-ha about it. God has been goood and He has not once, made me pass out. There were so many pple @ the chinese doc that I had to got shopping 2 times and had my lunch before I got to see him.. & i thank God I could shop! even tho after a while, i felt kinda tired but it was gd shopping hee..
find that ive been not realli spending alot frivolously cos i havent been out shopping or having dinners tho i did spend alot of docs and medicine haha.. i think he must be saving a lot too as long as he doesnt smoke or go drink often.. and also cos recently i've been taking rides frm adrian so i save alot on transport too so adrian, if u are reading this, a huge THANKS!
i just wanna make a mention abt tomo. it's my first year anniversary wif him if we were still together. to b honest, im feeling pretty emotional about it and i wonder if he remembers but wad's the point now anyway. If you are reading this which I doubt so, thanks for the wonderful memories you've given me.
timmo told me something today that I wanted to blog about but I cant remember what it is.. hmm.. k church tmr, nitey.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home