老爸, 我爱你!
i've got so much to blog about..
my condition took a turn for the worse the last 2 nites basically in class i was feeling rather light-headed and very tired. for 2 nights straight, i took cab home with nadia, andy and boon. wanna say thanks to boon, especially last nite, for trying to chase the cab for us. We waited like 40 minutes for a cab? It wasn't easily taken too. Boon had to run after one into the HDB flats twice! & we were "lucky" the 2nd time heh..
came home last nite and felt super rotten and i LOVE MY DAD so much. im so much like him, in physique (haha!) and emotions.. yesterday i was so bogged down by my illness and my emotional state that i broke down in front of him and telling my problems. I mean he knows of my break-up but i didn't update him in totality. I was kinda like trying to act strong & capable but obviously im not like that. He also knows that I put alot of unnecessary pressure on myself.. He chided me for things Ive done when i was in a r/ship. He comforted me. He prayed for me. I was crying like no tomorrow and I was so touched by what he did for me. i know he loves me alot too. Hope that my siblings and I will truly WAKE up and appreciate the things that my parents have done for us. My mum is a silent worker, she shows her care and concern in other ways like doing the household chores. My family is kinda unique. My dad is the disciplinarian and he is the one who showers me with alot of love too. WOnder what will happen when one day, he is not around anymore. He told me this morning that his father, my grandad, passed away at 52 and he said he might go home to the Lord b4 that. I replied I may go before you too. He agreed cos our life is in God's hands. I love him sooooooooooooooooo much. My dad rocks. This morning, we gave a re-shuffle to my room so that I can get better ventilation. He vacuum. He clean. He shifted my stuff while I cld do nothing cos I was feeling sick. Will post pictures when my room is in a nicer state. My family ah, just like my granny, like karang gunis. lol
went back to the doc this evening. clinically he thinks im ok and he wants me to go do a ECG cos i did complain of some chest pains so he wants to eliminate heart problems. not sure when i'll be cured or fully recover maybe God wants me to learn to depend on Him more? I've done what humans need to do which is go to a doctor. Now is faith + medicine + proper control on diet + MORE SLEEP! Then I went to weigh myself and to my horror, yes horror, I now weigh 57! Do you know when I first join my co, I was 62! tsk tsk. Friends who hasnt seen me for at least 3 weeks said I lost weight and for the first time, it's not something that I wld be happy about cos I usually AM happy when someone say that I lost wt. Hahah.. I lost the wt rather unhealthily i wld sae. sigh.
read this blog today. this gal she writes real well and she can articulate her feelings very well, it's precise and to the pt. I can so identify with her and when she writes about her own breakup. Its like i know what she means and what she is going thru. maybe i need to be like her so that i can get everything off my system. Why isn't it as easy as clicking the "delete" button? Ans: Cos we are not desktops. lol. right. my own lame joke.
ok 7 minutes to 11pm. need to go le. oh im suppose to talk abt bmws, gotta do dat another time le. nite folks.
i wonder how he is doing now? drinking with friends? gaming @ home? i just hope he takes care of himself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home