in my corner

Thursday, April 27, 2006

sigh

i din do well for my papers. i'm sad and glad at the same time cos God is good. At least I didn't fail and I wasn't really concentrating this semester so I deserved it. I was gng thru a difficult time as well.. *sigh* Somehow I cld see it coming.

My faint attacks seem to be more frequent now, has the medicine lost its effect? really what's wrong with me? It is psychological? but just have to trust God and move on. He is in control but I don't want it to affect my work.. My dad is worried that pple @ work will think that I'm always on leave and stuff but not that I want it this way ma.

I think it's not easy to rejoice in adversities. Some pple think that's life. Some pple lament. Some pple think it's ok now I suay (bad luck) wait for me to heng heng (good luck) den can huat (big money!). LOL. I thank God that I'm not like lamenting.

Going to share maggie with Dad.. nite everyone.

Will talk abt BMWs tmr.

1 Comments:

Blogger joyhugz said...

i've been eating medicine ah.. I trust Him cos I know He is in control ma.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home