in my corner

Sunday, April 16, 2006

the cha-pa-lang post


刚刚看到 Sop's blog. 她把 Kiss Goodbye 的歌词写了出来。 我还蛮喜欢这首歌可是我不知道这首歌背后的意思。好像十分悲伤, 男孩不想离开女孩吗? 可是 why 这一幕多么熟悉呢? 分手很多次吗? 哈哈。 听说王力宏要开演唱会, 我一定会捧场。 :)

终于把要发的简讯发出去了。

woah writing in Chinese is so tough, I find it so tough trying to articulate and express myself. I think i can do much better with spoken chinese? Nah i doubt. =P

Update on health status: unknown.
i dunno what's wrong with me still. i guess everyone is bored to tears just reading about my updates on health. Do pray for me. Thanks :)

Toby is leaving for Vietnam soon, oh oops, make that TOMORROW. Wanted to meet him for supper tonight but I guess I'm not up to it and I dun wanna be tempted by the chicken wings @ 85. bah. can't take oily food la. Wish I could send him off but his flight is at 4+pm. I actually have an MC for tomo but I'll prob not use it cos my dad has been nagging me ask me not to take to many MC blah blah blah. I will miss him, he's so full of antics and he always always make me laugh no matter how solemn or serious our conversation can get. I pray that God can really use him to carry out His work.

im filled with so much disappointment that im so drained by it. i gotta deploy God's love and not my own cos i've got none left.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i once saw lee hom in an tw entertainment show to promote this album.he mentioned tt "kiss goodbye" is not necessary a sad song, n not necessary a lover's song..it could oso a song of friendship or kinship...n the goodbye may not be a sad one...n yes...i still love this song lotsa!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger joyhugz said...

dunno why but stil think quite sad.. cos of the way he sang it.. like so cham. hah..

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home