in my corner

Sunday, April 09, 2006

D & D


just came back from D&D. Din really feel like gng for D&D initially cos I din feel like dressing up.. =P I wld sae it's not as good as last year, not because I was in last years' comm but think they probably had a different approach cos the programme was pushed to the last portion instead of happening concurrently so it was kinda 冷场 in the beginning. & the food SUX big time. I don't think I even ate much & I didn't win a single thing. Bah. Christoper was sitting next to me and he was quite chatty. I quite like talking to him cos he can be funny @ times. haha somehow feel a bond with him, maybe cos he's a brother in Christ too. I always bond with bro/sis in Christ. once i get pics frm WS, will post hee..

exam today was horrifying too. the lecturer is so lazy! he left the short answer questions exactly the same as the previous year. How horrifying can that be?! i spend so much time on the readings and non of that came out. It is absolutely unthinkable! grrr... i dread Biz Econs on Monday..

just had a msn chat with jacinth.. i miss her so much and she has become really prayerful now. She was sharing with me on her visions on YF. Think she shld write an email to the comme :)

yikes! it's freaking late, nitey. *muacks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home