i am so disgusted. sexual harressment in the first degree! im running a course at the academy for the past week and there is this man from saudi a*a**a who has been an irritant. The last straw came when I brought the class out for site visit @ the airport. He repeatedly asked for me to stand next to him & openly making a scene about it. When I talked to the other male participants, he said he was jealous etc. From Tuesday, he alwiz come looking for me in the office and telling me he misses me. I'm like eww. There was this once I had to walk with him to the cafeteria and he told me he liked me cos he feels that I was cheerful and optimistic and smiling all the time.. Well i was quite flattered by what he said but today his behavior is totally atrocious. There were occasions where he touched me on my elbow which is definitely uncalled for. Thankfully today is the last day of the course, and the IATA trainer from Canada hugged me which I guess its part of their culture. I was ok with hugging him as we had gd working relations and he's been pretty nice so why not? When he saw it, he wanted it too but I didn't give in! =P The trainer also gave me a cheek to cheek kiss which he also requested for, I vehemently was trying to reason to reject him.. & my dunno-what-he's-thinking AD asked me to to give in. I shld have stuck to my decisions man. ARGH.. I went back to office & tried to wash my face. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight.
Last night I met dar for dinner @ Kushin-Bo. It wasnt as fantastic as I thot it wld be and the alaskan crabs were impressive but they weren't sweet so it's like you are just eating some kinda tasteless meat lo. Even the flower crabs @ dar's place were like much tastier! The spread was good and ooo the chawanmushi is ichiban! The stock they used is brilliant lo. After that, I actually wanted to rush down to Hark Music Cafe to hear adrian sing but I was waiting so long for a freaking cab that just b4 i board it, Adrian sang le.. oh sigh den i called HQ and hear adrian sing over the phone. It was good! &..... *drumrolls* he's one of the top 3!!! haha so exciting, the next round is Thurs, i sure will 捧场! JIA you!!!
Another interesting thing this week was when Zec (aka Kueh) spotted me @ CV and it was like a good 30-50 metres away? He looks the same and still happily attached, happy for him! I think he is an example of how time can really heal. I remember being really affected cos we couldn't be together and how time washed the pain away..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home