in my corner

Thursday, April 06, 2006

the mugging begins


it's the 3rd day. we are suppose to be as per "normal" this week but i guess it cant be normal after that conversation. we are suppose to be still together but i feel as if we are already apart.

was out studying yesterday. i went to HV and met Angela for lunch, treated her to NYDC heh, it was good to see her after a while and she did her fair share of consoling. I appreciate that. Later in the evening, met HQ, Car & Shanice for dinner and bought that adidas bag u see in the earlier post! haha im in need of retail therapy. I mugged til 10+ @ Coffee Bean Bugis.

today i was suppose to meet HQ and Jason @ 10am to my horror, I woke up at 0945hrs! haha by the time i rushed down it was almost 11am. Took quick breakfast and went to mug @ the national Lib.. You know wad?? There's actually a study lounge avail at Level 5. You can actually buy drinks n snacks and study @ the same time. So coool la. Even tho it was not as shiok as at Level 11, it's good enuff le. =)

@ abt 4pm, we started to pack up and JAson bought a watch for his gf cos it's their 2nd anniversary. My 1st year anniversary is next month but I doubt I have the chance to celebrate it.. It's weird how things can just change overnight and I won't deny that I miss him and think about him. I guess certain decisions have to be made but all these will come after exams. Hope I din scare HQ and Jason when tears flowed during dinner hee..

Tomorrow im going to NTU to meet ALEX LIM HONGYAO!!! hahaha my g@nz! Hopefully I'll get to mug peacefully there before I meet him for dinner. Cant imagine I actually am gng all the way down to meet him. hahahaha...

aiyo 1am le. nite pEEps~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home