still feeling groggy
i'm still feeling horrid which is like bad la.. coming to a week le.. gastric shld b ok by now but still burping alot of air.. like having problems digesting food. Doc said if by this Tuesday, I'm not completely well then I may need to consider gng for an x-ray to check "see" my gastric and internal organs, dun ask me how that is done cos all along I thot x-ray only see bones.. haha.. I may have gastrictis or some reflux problem. =/
i din get to celebrate bdae for Addrienne and the rest yesterday.. They went to Equinox!! Think it's a really nice place, hopefully I'll have ze chance to go with some special in the future.
I'm suppose to go out with jenn, kok & klink today but im not sure whether im up to it.
I so badly wanna go out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home