in my corner

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

faaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnt.

had one of my faint attacks earlier. think it was just stuffy and I din have enuff for dinner. The weird thing is I felt all better after getting fresh air? It comes and goes and it's really infuriating.. I know God is in control but whenever I pray, it doesnt' seem like He is listening but He does.. He definitely has a right to answer too so gotta take faith to wait for His answer. Maybe I'm really gng to die soon. If that is so, Juan, you are tasked to tell Zec and FW, their contacts are in my mobile. & yah, make sure there are sunflowers.

many pple read my blog it seems.. some pple chance upon the blog.. some pple search for my blog.. some pple are given some privilege cos I gave them the blog address.. hahah *thick-skin* Gonna take the chance to say "i miss you"s to many pple.. i miss jacinth! U never fail to make me laugh and I know ur so far in Liverpool!! hope you come back soon. *hugz* I miss Angela! great pal frm office.. confidante, i miss you too, another fellow that never fails to make me laugh no matter how dire the situation can be and how God really work in his life by providing for him. I miss my barbie dolls from Pri 2. I miss my star water bottle from Pri 1. The one that I used to bluff Sin Pei that there's magic water inside.. hahah... I miss the 肉圆 from primary school.. 1 for 10 cents, my recess money in P1 and P2 was 60 cents i think.. I miss playing hopscotchin the fitness station where we can draw on the sand.. So many things I miss..

was reading felix's blog and one of his friend commented on what happens after a couple breaks up. She said," I wanna know u're ok. That life's been good to ya, that everything's goin on fine. I'll be ard still if u ever do need me and i hope u'll find tt someone tt truly belongs to ya. It's just sad tt exs dun remain in contact. It's not that one needs the love of his/her ex, it's just sad to see how unfamiliar a stranger the other has become.

Couples dun break up for fun. It didn't work out thus it fell apart. Both understands both arent meant for each other. It's e last resort to e end of e love and once u've moved on, be sure u be true to e one tt came along. You dun need no explanation as to the love that is gone, you dun ask or blame ur ex for not loving u no more. It's becuz it didnt work tt it fell apart and there will no longer be 'us'."

I so agree with that bold, italic sentence but i guess it's to help each other move on. 1 moment lovey-dovey and the other just like strangers, it does take time to get use to. I've been contemplating about writing certain things so as to detox my system but I gotta think abt it..

yikes. 1212hrs. can i not go work tmr pls?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad to say...it may not be the case tt both party understand tt both aren't meant for each other...there may be cases where 1 party is clinging onto hope tt reconcilation may occur n couldn't see tt the fate between both party has come to an end.lving in self-denial is wat i called it n tt's the most infuriating part of a break-off.

12:53 AM  
Blogger joyhugz said...

yeah that scenario can happen as well i was thinking abt wad u told me yest, and i feel that if i know the other party is having a difficult time, of cos i wun be gloating cos im having a hard time too, it means that i meant something to that person & i'm glad i left an impression in his life. Even tho i know a reconciliation is remote.

8:16 AM  
Blogger sOtOnG said...

Hmm.. anything tat I missed out before I comment on anything?

10:11 PM  
Blogger joyhugz said...

oh nothing much, go ahead and comment ba =)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home