ktv!!
went to ktv with car, shanice and adrian. @ this chai chee CC and I was so surprised to see 人质 already in their list!!! i was like so excited la, the album was like just out for 3 weeks? happiness. den car sang songs that were quite suited for my mood @ the moment. Adrian sings well lo, just that during the competition nervous la, oh, he's gonna be my colleague sooon! gOooody!
im thinking of where to go tmr, i feel like gng to fly kite with the YFers and i also feel like nua-ing @ home.. mainly bcos im just afraid I'll have my fainting spells again so stay home to play safe.. Hate it cos I can't control the situation.. Den sophine also told me Yifan is gng take a look @ her wedding gown and asked me to go along.. It's in woodlands leh.. far and have memories.. I know.. time is a perfect healer. It still hurts. & I may also wanna go to Wanjun's grandfather's wake..
sleepy.. nite. *muacks
beginning to feel like blogging is just like annoucing to the whole world what i do on a daily basis... i wanna pen thoughts but i'm having trouble articulating..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home