Ressurection sunday
totally missed out the fact that it's Ressurrection Sunday today especially since i was so focused on feeling miserable. It is RESSURRECTION SUNDAY. It means Christ dying on the cross for you and for me. Ben was just telling me pple look at the micro issues and miss the big picture. I never knew he thought so much.. haha.. The things that he has been telling me makes alot of sense. I knew Ben since end of Sec 2 thru Daniel Thiam, woah, that makes it almost 10 years. We got reacquainted in Poly then lost contact and now he's studying in Aust where we've been chatting on and off.. Think i didn't really know him cos it was a very touch and go thing.
Even tho I was feeling crappy during service today, was quite glad that Dad wanted me to stay on despite feeling crappy. Pastor was saying that Christ conquered death and it occurred to me what's gastric to Him? As long as I know He is in control. Btw, i'm having a running nose now.. After gastric, now I have a running nose. I'm not complaining but i think God is really cute sometimes. He is reminding me that He is ard.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home