in my corner

Friday, May 05, 2006


God delights in being part of our lives. Do you know why He often doesn’t answer prayer right away? Because He wants to talk to us, and sometimes that’s the only way to get us to stay and talk to Him. His heart is for relationship, for shared adventure to the core.

John Eldredge

This was what I wanted to share you all of you and it is very meaningful. It’s something we ought to do but we are so busy with the affairs of the world that we often neglect talking to God. I’m been so far away from God that I’m really trying my best to draw close to Him.

When can I start having a mind of my own? I’m already 24 and I should start making my own decisions. I can’t imagine myself at 30 and I’m still thinking this way. Don’t I know my own situation the best? People around can dispense advice and I listen to them but I’m unable to sift out those that aren’t true and I let it get to me. I’m supposed to be stronger and I will be. Not by my own strength but with the Lord.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40: 31

Every day is a new day, a new beginning, marks a day further away from the past and it marks a day afresh into the future. Praise the Lord for being able to breathe in the morning. I must be still here for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home