in my corner

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

aniwae. i will retype again. lol.

got home pretty early, about 10pm? class ended at 920 lo, it's been like that the past few weeks. I mean we are always talking abt how "low quality" our tutors are at time but yet when we do not know how to work out our problems with studies, we rarely ask them. Everyone just happily go home. Lol.. I dread to think what happens after i get my degree.. the expectations pple have ard me will mount or the pressure i give myself will mount too.. What if I can perform up to expectation? A degree comes with greater responsibility? I don't seem to have learned much. Maybe I did but it will become more obvious later.

I gotta stop spending $$ le. I've been spending so much on docs, cabs lately and the GSS just has to be happen at this time of the year. So tempting! I bought alot of stuff on impulse and I foresee it happening again~~ cannot cannot must stop le..

sigh forget what I wrote le la.. it's not the same post at all lo. sian. nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home