been having a jolly good appetite recently.. haha hope i don't put all the weight back. However, still got to really monitor what I eat, dun wanna aggravate my gastric again. on another note, think i really have a bad fashion sense.. i don't realli know how to match clothes.. & I still dunno what looks good on me etc.. =/ like a bit 失败 leh.. I tink I still look like a dork.. Now morning super stress, dunno wad to wear... =/
im pretty convinced he truly loved me from the bottom of his heart. With the breakup, I tink he wants the best for me as well. He knew I was under a lot of pressure being in this relationship. He removed my testimonial from his friendster. Suddenly I felt lost. It's something which I shld have expected but didn't so i was kinda taken aback.. A guy friend bluntly told me "he needs to find new gf ma" hahha *nods well it's true ah. i'm sure he needed time to get me out of his system too and he's moving on. I wanna move on too. :)
i like this song playing in the background.. 心动心痛。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home