first meme
1. My ex is: someone I can't describe how I feel towards anymore.
2. Maybe I should: be concentrating on work instead of doing this meme. =/
3. I love: dark chocolates.
4. I don't understand: why love hurts.
5. I lost: 3 kg over 2 weeks! hahaha...
6. People say I'm: a very nice girl.
7. Love is: something worth looking forward to.
8. Somewhere, someone is: thinking of me.
9. I will always: try to watch my tongue, in case I talk rubbish or gossip.
10. Forever is: a reality with God.
11. I never want to: shed tears unnecessarily. (haha abit hard..)
12. I think the current US President: is none of my biz?
13. When I wake up in the morning: I'll pray and thank God I'm alive.
14. My past was: filled with heart wrenching moments but very much blessed.
15. I get annoyed when: people pass judgement on me w/o really knowing me
16. Parties are for: party animals? But I'm not one. So it's for celebrations!
17. My dog is: going to be a terrier. I used to be afraid of dogs but now, small dogs ok la.
18. My cat is: non-existent. Prefer dogs to cats :)
19. Kisses are the best when: you reminisce about it.
20. Tomorrow: is 1 day closer to exams!! Can't imagine how fast time is passing..
21. I really want: someone to sweep me off my feet. LOL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home