in the mysteries of what-ifs
the mysteries of what ifs. today i was on my way home with regina and she happen to mention she was gng to pluck her eyebrows and i have been thinking of doing it for the longest time so i went along with her. Imagining the place to be a aunty sorta saloon. We alighted opposite TP and walked into the Tampines neighbourhood. When I entered the shop, it looked pretty good and modern! So I was happily getting my eyebrows plucked and the aunties tried to hard sell me stuff.. I agreed to an underarm waxing which i needed and then they recommend me for facial and push me to buy the voucher. I kept laughing and saying in chinese "aunties u all very cute.." in the end, i bought it. Already burnt a hole in my pocket and i keep on spending! grr. hence the mysteries of what-ifs. I wouldnt have spent that amt of money if I din go.
What-ifs cant be dwelled on for too long cos you will go mad thinking about it. Can what-ifs be controlled? Sometimes it just happens w/o warning. Sometimes it happens even if you spend some thinking about it. It has already happened, no point harping or dwelling on it. Just move on. It's the same thing with my laptop too. So what does that say? Joyce. Think. Use your crappy brains.
i previously mentioned that someone's blog that was very well written. I read the blog just now and it gave me the same emotions again. I can never write like that or can i? Why can't I write that? it seems a very good way to expel my thoughts. One day I'll write like that.
the weekend is coming up and i feel like just staying @ home. to sleep. to blog. to NUA.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home