sigh. did my international finance today and it kinda sux la. i didn't really know how to do!
the last 3 days were spent mugging. kinda.
i went to raffles place on wednesday and met Sophine for lunch. I was dere abt 10-ish and the starbucks was so crowded! and it was like filled with expats. i used to think it's quite cool working in the CBD area but now im so used to laid back Changi Village dat i think it's probably quite good to stay put anyway.. haha.. but of cos ren yao wan gao chu xiang (literally translated to: man must think of high places) that's for later on ba. I don't even know where I stand for my career, where do i wanna go, what do i wanna do.. sigh. anyway back to what i was saying, i then went to mac to study, it was quiet so i tried to go thru my SM notes but i was distracted la and i didn't have mood at all. At abt 12, she came to meet me for lunch and we went to this cheap dim sum place @ boat quay, it's quite rare to find such cheap finds there. I must say it was not too bad! Then I thought the CBD is not a really good place for mugging so I made my way to National Lib. At the Raffles Exchange I was attracted by the sales!! & I started shopping *grinz. End up buying a top and a skirt :)
When I got to Bugis, it was already about 2pm, and I thot since I was there, I'll go fix my specs @ my optician @ Bras Basah then the aunty was so nice she changed some of the parts for me FOC. If you guys need an optician, i can recommed this place, cheap too but definitely good quality. Then ah, I told her that I had a pair of permanent soft lens that I didn't dare to wear after I prescribed it so she said to bring it down to show her. At the same time, she ask me to test my eyes now since dere's not much pple @ the shop so I spent another hour testing my eyes and learning to wear the contact lens.. in and out, in and out.. It's quite terrible for me cos my eyesight is really bad so when i take out 1 side, i've to go real close to the mirror to take out the other. I then wore it for about 6 hours that day. Can't really describe how I feel about it, i kinda like yet i'm scared of it cos pple tell me must be careful how u take it out, if not will hurt your cornea.. so i get a lil skeptical cos my eyes are too precious le!!! sigh. so dunno what I should do now cos this is a 2 week trial pair and seriously considering whether I shld get the disposable ones.
alamak time for church. will continue my adventure later~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home