this is bad i know but i really wanna blog. everyone must be tired of me talking about a non-existent r/ship. Just bear with me ok? Trust me it won't last long. Been refraining from visiting his friend''s website but having itchy hands since young, I did it just now and I saw his recent pic. He lost weight.. The naive me immediately thought that he might have lost wt cos of me but it's silly. We use to eat very good food when we go out and he eats alot so i'm surprised he lost weight. It might be due to his new portfolio as well, he doesnt need to go for official lunchs/dinners as often anymore. Broke down when i spoke to SP and she tried to recall the nasty things he did when we were still tog.. Angela said it's obvious he has moved on and so shld I. I'm not putting enough effort to try. How?! Juan gave me some interesting tips. I shld consider him as a very interesting chapter in my life & it's time to close it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home