resolved to blog an entry before i nap. just thought i share something happy with everyone. yesterday was the first day that i felt more ok than any other days for the past 2 mths. yippee! praise the Lord!
had a proj discussion yesterday and was glad we managed to sort certain things out as we work on our individual parts. @ the same time, planning to go bintan with jenn over the coming weekend.. realised that it might not be very possible, im trying to work out my schedule so that i can finish all my assignments (2 major ones!) but i need to go book tomo le and i feel realli bad if im gng to fly jenn aeroplace cos she's been wanting to go for a long time but I kept pushing it back as i was sick on & off. Jenn, if u r readin this, will u forgive me if we dun get to go? *puppy eyes* I wld really like to go also, especially for the massage.. Just thinking abt it make me go hmmmm.. ahhhh... hahah.. Well and the other alternative is to bring my laptop there, just in case.
Was just thinking about my service in church.. I havent gone to choir in abt 2 mths and the 2 -3 times that i was back, i just sat at one side and listen to the choir sing. I'm not sure whether I wanna continue serving in choir and realised that i nvr really thought much of what role I want to play in church. It's time I think about it + prayer and put thought into action.
Last nite, John told me that Dad said to wake up early this morning to have breakfast at the kopithiam of the block my ex-bf is staying. There is a stall that serves a mean ba chor mee then I felt my stomach turned.. I asked John if we can chose not to go there, for info my brother loves good ba chor mee, cos it brings back alot of memories. He paused for a moment then said, ok lor. we don't go there la. I was quite touched cos sometimes he will try and argue with me but this time he didnt. However, I couldn't convince my dad. He insisted on going there to "take a look" anyway. On my way there, I was very quiet and at the same time my heart was aching. It felt like it was bleeding badly. & I was afraid of bumping into him or anyone else frm his family. When we got there, we didn't go to his block but a newly renovated food centre & eat lor mee instead. I was kinda like in a foul mood, even the food tasted horrible. I quickly gobbled up my food and we left. My dad still wanted to drive ard the block to see if there's a Q @ the stall & was trying to give John instructions and John went, "No need la, I know how to go". My bro is so nice. =)
Yah I know time heals and I know a better one will come along but *sigh* ouch.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home