there is an immense amount of frustration in me that I can't take away. Why cant I let God come into my heart and remove all this hurt inside of me? Time and time again, things that I don't want to think of seeps in. It seeps in when i'm studying, it seeps in when it rains, it seeps in when the sky turns dark, it seeps in when im feeling lonely, it seeps in when i see every single thing that reminds me of him. a relationship with someone of the opposite gender is not the core of a person's life so why isit that I need to think so much about it?
i feel that my heart is so so so so heavy, heavy with memories, can someone please come and lighten my load?
Jesus said, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home