in my corner

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

i feel so happy to be home after a long day especially when im not gng to work tomo. i've been sleeping late the past few nights, like at 12++! and i'll be really sleepy in the afternoon which is bad la. so ive decided to catch up on lost sleep and also work on some school assignments. told myself i'll sleep early but i havent been able to do so! grr.

it's tiring to hear myself say time and time that i wanna work on having a close walk with God but it never happens. it will happen for a short while and then i'll revert to my old ways. ive kinda grown used to being a lil floaty which is a bad thing. I shouldn't be used to it, it's suppose to be BAD! BAD! BAAAAAAAD! im not relying on God @ all. I rem I was well for about 2 weeks then why did it come back again? Cos i became complacent? If it's so, that was real quick.. Need to dive back into God's Word... Why am I so incorrigible.. Must pray..!

find that there's nothing much to blog. i might think of something than forget it later on.. shrugz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home