someone just told me that she gets depressed when there's birthdays, esp if the birthday gal/guy gets surprises, she'll feel very down. She's happy for them but yet deep down inside, she is sad.
a colleague of mine planned a surprise for her bf, went to his place and got ready his birthday present, waiting for him to go home after class.. so sweet =)
i realised that im always part of creating surprises for someone else, like for friends, family and my ex-bf etc and rarely the one who is being surprised. The surprise that I can vividly remember was in Sec 2. My then Sec 1 classmates went to my Sec 2 classroom and decorated the blackboard with well wishes for my birthday. They came extra early in the morning just to do so. They bought me presents too! that was something really unexpected and that's what I call a true blue surprise. It's been a long time I got one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home