trust in the Lord with all thine heart.. with all thine heart, trust, trust in the Lord...
my floaty spells came back, pretty strongly, on Thursday night when I was on my way to QG's house for YPM. Til this morning, I am still feeling it. However I was glad that when I stepped into the cab @ Compass Pt, that I said Hougang St 11 instead of gng home. Coincidentally, he was sharing about suffering and wisdom. Proverbs 3:11, 12 says My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. QG shared that God loves us which is why he chastise us. When I went home, I was feeling discouraged when my dad came to talk to me and once again I was crying. Crying as I was helpless.. I've seen a few doctors and so far they've declared me ok. Then I'm speculating if it's gotta do with my eye sight etc etc.. Why do I haf so little faith?? God has His purpose and with it, will come with grace. It's written very clearly in the Bible.
My dad has been very sweet, he always assures me that he's there for me. My family prayed for me last night in my room and I was touched. I will try and persevere on, not with my own strength but with the Lord's.


1 Comments:
You know sth? I tink there's nothing wrong with you. It prob gotta to do with ur mentality. 七心犹豫症 :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home